Boys rescued from Thai cave expected to be released Thursday
Pyongyang refuses to show up at war remains talks
MMA Fighter Conor McGregor Arrested After Barclays Scuffle, Bail Set at $50000
10 April 2018, 06:57 | Bernice Figueroa
UFC star Conor Mc Gregor
McGregor, who was seen on Friday morning being escorted in handcuffs from New York Police Department's 78th Precinct in Prospect Heights in Brooklyn, has been charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief.
The UFC star appeared in court alongside fellow fighter Cian Cowley, who was released on a 25,000 dollar bail for the same offence. Now, McGregor has been charged with assault, after turning himself into police last night. He's out of jail on bail and is due back in court in June.
UFC star Conor McGregor has finally surfaced after his dramatic arrest for attacking a bus filled with rivals, although his response threw up more questions than answers.
"They stormed the building, got down to the loading docks where the fighters were getting on buses and started to attack the buses with trash cans, dollies", Whitesaid. But not in this situation.
He punched a number of the bus's windows, yelling "Get out!" and at one point he commanded his group to "Smash the windows!"
After a insane 24 hours, Conor McGregor is now out on bail and free to return to Ireland should he desire to. On Friday, the New York State Athletic Commission declared that UFC champion Max Holloway, who was slated to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov for the UFClightweight belt in the headline match, has been medically disqualified from participating.
He attacked a bus full of fighters and his actions removed three competitors from Saturday's show, changing the landscape of the pay-per-view. "This is not the Conor McGregor that I know".
Conor McGregor received two felony charges for his attack on a bus at Barclays Center on Thursday.
Before Thursday's incident, he was stripped of his UFClightweight title for being inactive, with the victor of Nurmagomedov-Holloway taking the belt.
McGregor and his entourage of about 20 people were let into the arena through a door during a media-day event by someone affiliated with a credentialed website, UFC president Dana White told the website MMAjunkie. "I mean, this is embarrassing for the sport and obviously for the UFC", White said.
McGregor hasn't competed in MMA since 2016 (he's gotten insanely rich since then; remember last year's fight with Floyd Mayweather?) and it was recently announced he would be stripped of his lightweight title on account of inactivity.
Lawsuits against McGregor are likely in the works as we speak.
Fresh air strikes hit Syrias rebel Douma: rescuers
Meanwhile, eight civilians were killed and 20 others wounded in a auto bomb attack in northern Al Bab city. A ground assault then sliced the area into three isolated pockets, each held by different rebel factions.
SNCF strike disrupts travel in France
An Ifop poll released over the weekend said 46 percent think the SNCF strike is justified, while 53 percent say it isn't. The disruption is set to continue on Wednesday as all trains from France to Switzerland and Italy have been cancelled.
Condom-Snorting Challenge Is Latest Dangerous Trend
The trend isn't new - the first example of the condom challenge is from 2012- but it appears to be experiencing a resurgence. On the heels of the Tide Pod challenge comes a very unsafe new craze on social media: the condom-snorting challenge.
Salman Khan gets bail: Bollywood cheers for the superstar
Salman is facing 5 years in jail for killing the endangered species, which is protected under the Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972. The original poaching complaint against him was filed by the local Bishnoi community, who revere and worship the blackbuck.
We are not in trade war with China
Regulators have wide discretion to withhold licenses or take other action to disrupt logistics and other service businesses. Technology transfer between enterprises is voluntary based on mutual agreements without government intervention, he said.
Steve Spurrier to coach in new spring league
According to Ebersol, the other seven teams to play in the AAF (along with their coaches) will be announced in the coming week. He was 86-49 with the Gamecocks from 2005-2015 and led the team to an SEC East title and three consecutive 11-win seasons.